Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Study Habits
I went around and asked five people what their study habits are. The first person I asked said that she preferred to study in her room or a friend’s room, and that they liked to be in a comfortable place. Someone else said that they most often studied in the library where it’s quiet or in the Towers’ study lounge. They added that if they were to study in their room, nothing would get done. The next person after that was the opposite. He likes to study in his room with the music on. I asked if he ever studies in the library, he said that he tried that a couple of times and it was too quiet. One person gave a slightly more detailed answer. She doesn’t mind studying in the library, but she mostly ends up studying at her house off campus. Sometimes she will study in her room, by herself, with the music on. She admitted that it takes a little longer to finish homework under those conditions. She said that she is most productive first studying by herself for a while then getting together with friends to talk about the material. The last person I asked said that he liked to study in his dorm room while it’s quiet. It seems that everyone has their own methods/places to study, and that what makes one focus, distracts another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment